Redstone Government Consulting
Redstone Government Consulting, Inc. is seeking a driven accounting professional to join our team as an Accounting Administrator. The Accounting Administrator will assist our customers with outsourced accounting functions utilizing the Deltek Costpoint system. The administrator will report to the Director of Costpoint Services.
Due to the unique nature of the consulting industry, this role will have the opportunity to learn from experienced industry professionals in various scenarios and rapidly advance his or her knowledge, skills, and abilities.
This is a full-time, in-person position located at our headquarters in Huntsville, AL. Occasional travel to client sites is required.
Duties/Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following)
- Accounts Payable (AP) Processing
- Project Billing
- Cash Receipts
- Account Reconciliations
Key Skills & Attributes
- Self-starter willing to research best practices and procedures in order to solve problems that arise
- Must be a team player as this role is heavily dependent upon collaboration with other Costpoint team members
- Must be able to multi-task, interface with customers, and work well under tight deadlines
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting OR 2 years of relevant experience with a solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Experience in the federal government contracting industry is a plus but is not necessary.