Redstone Government Consulting
Redstone GCI is searching for an independent and detail-oriented accounting implementation consultant to support our Unanet software practice area. Under the supervision of the Unanet Practice Lead, the consultant is responsible for Unanet accounting system implementations for multiple Redstone GCI clients. The successful candidate will work directly with our client’s staff and Redstone GCI staff to complete various implementation and accounting services tasks. This role will primarily be focused on Unanet accounting system implementations but will provide the opportunity to learn other areas of our client’s business including support of proposals, preparation of incurred cost submissions, calculation of indirect rates, and completion of book-to-billed analysis.
- Lead multiple simultaneous Unanet implementations of varying complexity
- Initiate, execute, and support the customer throughout the implementation process
- Lead customer training during Unanet engagements
- Coordinate with the project manager to ensure the project remains on schedule and within budget, proactively identifying and communicating risks
- Stay up-to-date on new Unanet product feature functionality
Training and certification through Unanet is available for qualified candidates who show a demonstrated interest in furthering their knowledge of Unanet as a certified systems implementer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Prior experience using Unanet software is highly desired
- Experience in all areas of the accounting cycle is preferred and attention to detail, strong analytical thinking skills, and the ability to quickly adapt to various systems / software tools is a must
- Knowledge of FAR Part 31 cost principles and / or experience calculating indirect rates a plus.
- Internal and external training opportunities may be available for exceptionally motivated candidates that have required skill gaps