Redstone Government Consulting
The HR Administrator, under the direction of the HR Director, will support our quickly growing internal team of 40+ in a high-paced and dynamic atmosphere. The HR Administrator is a vital part of our team and will serve in both a support and strategic role with responsibilities crucial to our continued success, such as staffing, onboarding, and employee morale and development. Successful candidates will enjoy a collaborative environment, exhibit patience and adaptability and have a sincere passion for supporting and enhancing our future growth and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with hiring managers and actively recruit talent
- Represent the company at recruiting functions and events
- Administer new employee onboarding, organize and conduct orientation
- Benefit administration
- Assist with Performance Evaluation and Incentive Compensation planning
- Organize, maintain and update internal databases with personnel records
- Organize and coordinate monthly Team Lead meetings and quarterly Team meetings
- Assist with employee morale events
- Update and maintain company handbooks and related policies
- Stay abreast of current issues as related to Human Resources compliance, trends and best practices
- Ability to consistently exhibit a high degree of tact and discretion while always maintaining confidentiality is of greatest importance!
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management is preferable; however, a candidate that is coachable, interested in learning, growing, and providing excellent service is key to this role and will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a sincere desire to be a team player are a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Power Point is required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines is essential.
About Redstone GCI
Founded in 2012, Redstone GCI sought to be a unique resource to the government contractor community through providing compliance advice across the back office. Our firm exclusively supports government contractors and not-for-profit entities working with the U.S. Government. Redstone GCI supports over 700 clients throughout the U.S., Europe, The Middle East, and Australia, and our clients include some of the largest government contractors as well as many small to mid-sized businesses. Our team members are subject matter experts in all phases of the acquisition lifecycle and the detailed compliance requirements encountered within the GovCon industry. Our consultants support Accounting, HR, Compliance, Procurement, Property Management, Pricing/Business Development, Foreign Export Control, and the C-Suite through strategic advisory and due diligence services. Our team is comprised of a mix of government and industry professionals who provide a holistic approach to our advisory services considering cost, business risk, and audit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Redstone GCI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with Redstone GCI and need special assistance or an accommodation to do so, please contact the Redstone GCI HR team by phone at 256-704-9800.