Redstone Government Consulting
Redstone GCI is seeking an IT Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have interest and skills in IT systems, report writing and analytics, and looking to be involved in a fast-paced environment with changing demands with clients across the globe.
- Provide technical support and training to end-users
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot network issues
- Extract data from various sources and use analytical techniques to identify trends and patterns
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and deliver actionable insights
- Plan and implement network security measures
- Maintain network documentation, including network diagrams and inventory of hardware and software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be self-motivated, take initiative, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
*While all of these skills are not required, knowledge of or experience with at least one of the below skills is required.
- SQL skills and experience with data visualization tools such as Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Business intelligence and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with Ubiquiti, MikroTik, VMware
- Network Cable Termination Skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team. If you are a self-starter with a passion for IT, data and analytics, please apply today!