Redstone Government Consulting, Inc., government compliance specialists, is proud to announce a strategic alliance with Warren Averett, LLC, Certified Public Accountants and Advisors.
Redstone Government Consulting is comprised of a team of former senior DCAA and GovCon personnel, government contracting industry veterans, and software and contract compliance experts. These staff members combine their wide areas of knowledge with the innovation and inspiration of the brightest new talent in the business. The result is rock-solid government compliance with a focus on mitigating risk and maximizing cost recovery and profitability for customers.
Warren Averett’s team of skilled Certified Public Accountants, financial planners and recruiters offer advice and solutions in industries ranging from healthcare to aerospace and defense. This professional firm goes well beyond expertise in audit and tax to serve the wealth management, staffing and recruiting, technology consulting, financial outsourcing, retirement plan administration and investments venues.
The combination of these two dynamic companies presents clients with a brilliant array of services and answers to the challenges of the industry today:
- Merger & acquisition due diligence
- Litigation consulting and expert witness testimony
- Incurred cost proposal preparation and review services
- DCAA audit support
- Federal acquisition regulation (FAR) & cost accounting standards (CAS) support
- Government contract accounting, estimating and purchasing systems
- Implementation of accounting software
- Government Bid Proposal assistance
- Human Resources Consulting
- Finance, contracts and procurement staff augmentation
- Government compliance training
- Staffing and recruiting for IT, engineering, and accounting/finance fields
- State, federal and international tax planning and compliance
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Research and development tax credits
- Asset management
- Internal control services
- Technology assessments, consulting & outsourcing
- Executive search and placement for IT, engineering, and accounting/finance roles
Scott Butler, Managing Director and CEO of Redstone Government Consulting commented on the association. “Through this strategic alliance, we can better help government contractors succeed by maximizing their growth opportunities, remaining compliant and mitigating regulatory risks.”
Jim Cunningham, Chief Executive Officer of Warren Averett, said that his firm was excited to partner with this highly regarded team of government contract consultants.
Redstone Government Consulting has a long history of consulting, training and helping government contractors nationally and around the world succeed in the complex environment of doing business with the Federal Government. www.redstonegci.com.
For over 50 years, Warren Averett, the largest CPA firm in the Gulf States, has served clients across the United States. http://warrenaverett.com/
This joining of tax, audit and advisory services with government contract compliance offers professional expertise and experience tailored to the problems faced by government contractors in a tough environment.
About Redstone Government Consulting
Redstone Government Consulting is comprised of a team of the most senior DCAA and industry veterans and the brightest new talent in the industry. Many of our Directors and consultants are former DCAA and GovCon industry executives. Our Directors and consultants bring significant accounting and software experience along with fresh perspectives, inspiration and energy to our team. Through our leadership and combined experience, we provide a unique perspective, bringing both government and contractor proficiencies to bear and ensuring rock-solid government compliance, and maximization of profitability for our customers. For more information on our combined service offerings or to learn more about the ways we help our clients, please visit https://redstonegci.com/