Redstone Government Consulting
The Senior Contracts Administrator will assist our diverse portfolio of clients with the duties and activities associated with contracts and subcontracts administration. In this role, the Senior Contracts Administrator will provide a high level of support by analyzing contractual agreements, preparing and verifying complete and accurate contact packages, as well as communicating with the client and government representatives. The successful candidate will have experience with multiple types of contracts (FFP, T&M, Cost Reimbursable and hybrids) of varying size and complexity. Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the review of contractual agreements including dissemination of information and requesting feedback for function approval.
- Check submitted documents for completeness and compliance with federal or state regulations and company policy.
- Prepare and verify contracts and associated paperwork to compile a complete contract package.
- Review Teaming and Non-disclosure Agreements using standardized checklist.
- Supports Contracts leadership by maintaining contract files and data., while working with the internal team and that of our clients (the Project Manager, Business Developer, Operations, Project Controller, Finance Department, and Senior Management, etc.).
- Support various contract types (FFP, T&M, Cost Reimbursable and hybrids), contract modifications and exercising of options, contract termination and closeouts. Interact regularly with Contract Managers.
- Promote contract policy and procedures, assist in ongoing reviews for introducing efficiencies and improvements.
- Negotiate and award subcontracts that meet specifications, quality, budget, and schedule.
- Analyze and evaluate potential problems with subcontractor commitments; assess the impact of subcontractor delays; assist in developing recovery plans and recommend solutions.
- Execute Contract Closeout.
- Identify contract issues and respond to a variety of complex inquiries.
- Maintain an awareness of regulatory changes and their impact on contracts.
- Provide overall contract management, including review, drafting, negotiation, flow-down and interpretation of terms and conditions, and other contract documents.
- Conduct risk assessments of FAR/DFAR flow-downs in a FAR Part 12 and FAR Part 15 environment.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures applicable to contracting and contract management.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 10 years proven relevant experience
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with and knowledge of MS Office Suite and other data management tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.) is a must
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Solid understanding with ability to teach/explain FAR/DFARS, GSA Federal Schedules, Federal IDIQ, GWAC contracts and supplemental government acquisition regulations
- Experience working with Federal Contracts
- Certification in Federal Contracting
- Training in business processes and systems (accounting, finance, contracts law, CostPoint, Sharepoint etc.)
About Redstone GCI
Founded in 2012, Redstone GCI sought to be a unique resource to the government contractor community through providing compliance advice across the back office. Our firm exclusively supports government contractors and not-for-profit entities working with the U.S. Government. Redstone GCI supports over 700 clients throughout the U.S., Europe, The Middle East, and Australia, and our clients include some of the largest government contractors as well as many small to mid-sized businesses. Our team members are subject matter experts in all phases of the acquisition lifecycle and the detailed compliance requirements encountered within the GovCon industry. Our consultants support Accounting, HR, Compliance, Procurement, Property Management, Pricing/Business Development, Foreign Export Control, and the C-Suite through strategic advisory and due diligence services. Our team is comprised of a mix of government and industry professionals who provide a holistic approach to our advisory services considering cost, business risk, and audit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Redstone GCI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with Redstone GCI and need special assistance or an accommodation to do so, please contact the Redstone GCI HR team by phone at 256-704-9800.