Redstone Government Consulting
Redstone GCI is searching for an independent and detail-oriented accounting implementation consultant to support our Unanet software practice area. Under the supervision of the Unanet Practice Lead, the consultant is responsible for Unanet accounting system implementations for multiple Redstone GCI clients. The successful candidate will work directly with our client’s staff and Redstone GCI staff to complete various implementation and accounting services tasks. This role will primarily be focused on Unanet accounting system implementations but will provide the opportunity to learn other areas of our client’s business, including support of proposals, preparation of incurred cost submissions, calculation of indirect rates, and completion of book-to-billed analysis.
- Lead multiple simultaneous Unanet implementations of varying complexity
- Initiate, execute, and support the customer throughout the implementation process
- Lead customer training during Unanet engagements
- Coordinate with the project manager to ensure the project remains on schedule and within budget, proactively identifying and communicating risks
- Stay up to date on new Unanet product feature functionality
Training and certification through Unanet is available for qualified candidates who show a demonstrated interest in furthering their knowledge of Unanet as a certified systems implementer.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Prior experience using Unanet software is highly desired
- Experience in all areas of the accounting cycle is preferred, and attention to detail, strong analytical thinking skills, and the ability to quickly adapt to various systems/software tools is a must
- Knowledge of FAR Part 31 cost principles and/or experience calculating indirect rates is a plus.
- Internal and external training opportunities may be available for exceptionally motivated candidates that have required skill gaps
*Opportunity for fully remote work is dependent upon skill level and experience.
About Redstone GCI
Founded in 2012, Redstone GCI sought to be a unique resource to the government contractor community through providing compliance advice across the back office. Our firm exclusively supports government contractors and not-for-profit entities working with the U.S. Government. Redstone GCI supports over 700 clients throughout the U.S., Europe, The Middle East and Australia and our clients include some of the largest government contractors as well as many small to mid-sized businesses. Our team members are subject matter experts in all phases of the acquisition life-cycle and the detailed compliance requirements encountered within the GovCon industry. Our consultants support Accounting, HR, Compliance, Procurement, Property Management, Pricing/Business Development, Foreign Export Control and the C-Suite through strategic advisory and due diligence services. Our team is comprised of a mix of government and industry professionals who provide a holistic approach to our advisory services considering cost, business risk and audit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Redstone GCI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to apply for employment with Redstone GCI and need special assistance or an accommodation to do so, please contact the Redstone GCI HR team by phone at 256-704-9800.