Mallory is a Deltek Costpoint Consultant with Redstone Government Consulting, Inc. She provides support to government contractors within the People and Time & Expense modules, including outsourced payroll services, the implementation and operation of Costpoint, and assisting with employee training and troubleshooting. She possesses excellent problem-solving skills and enjoys providing outstanding customer service.
Mallory’s career began in higher education, where she worked for over 15 years. She has extensive accounting experience, including account reconciliations, budget tracking, and forecast preparation and review. She has managed department personnel and has experience with policy and procedure development. She has managed multi-million-dollar budgetary accounts and led efforts to move to a paperless office.
- BSBA in Accounting, University of Alabama in Huntsville
Designations and Certifications
- Fundamental Payroll Certification
- Costpoint Labor, Leave, and Payroll Certification
- Deltek Pros Costpoint Bookkeeping Foundations
- Deltek Costpoint Certification with Time