President & Director
Asa is the President of Redstone Government Consulting, Inc. and provides contract compliance services to small and large companies contracting with the U.S. Government. Asa has assisted contractors all over the U.S., as well as worked with clients in Europe, Australia and the Middle East and specializes in DCAA audit compliance and accounting information systems. He frequently serves as a compliance resource to 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, tribally-owned and other small business designation clients and has served as the technical lead in proposal cost-volume preparation, responses to DCAA audit issues and crafting of corrective action plans in response to government issues, and development of complex cost accounting structures.
His previous role as a compliance project manager has also included the technical design lead for the implementation of other accounting systems designed from the ground up to provide compliance with all relevant aspects of the DCAA pre and post-award accounting system audits.
- BS in Accounting, The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- MBA, The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (HASBAT)
- 305 8th Street
- UAH Alumni Association